Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hey, i just got back from church. People talked and it was good. This last week was hard after spending a week that seemed to fly by with no school what so ever. Life has been okay though. I wish that I could just skip the rest of school and go to vacation. But, i cannot, so i will just make the best of it.
I have been thinking a lot about if i am good enough for the school. I see people beating me in everything i do. from sports to grades to anything else, someone is beating me. That is okay, because i figured out that if i was the best at everything, i would not push myself like i do now. So it is good that i am not the best. sort of

4 comments:

Dana said...

Dallin--you are the best at being you (corny, yes--but true). Life is not a competition with others. It is with yourself to do the best that YOU can do. Just stay close to the Lord and do your best and everything will work out.
I love you.
Mom

alyse said...

dallin, post more things! I love you brosef!

Tommy Leininger said...

I totally feel you about the getting beat by other people. Check out what President Hinckley said:

”It is not the geniuses that make the difference in the world… the work of the world is done largely by men and women of ordinary talent who have worked in an extraordinary manner.”

That always makes me feel better. Good luck. One day, if you work hard, you may be as smart as Alyse.

Dallin Murphy said...

Thanks tommy and mom