Sunday, October 11, 2009

This week was hard. Half of it I was sick, when the other part I was packed, as in my schedule. Last friday I went the the Northwood vs. Irvine football game, and we won!! Just kidding. We won the first half minus the final 15 seconds. Then we got slaughtered. You don't even want to know the final score. Then the naxt night was the Stake dance. It was pretty fun. I saw some people from summer camps. It was cool.
I am very sick. I hate it. I have a fever and a runny/stuffed up nose. It is so bad. But life goes on, and I have to get through it. It is what Andrew Coleman would do, so I have to. I am probably getting this keyboard all germed up for the next person to use it. So I need to go.

2 comments:

alyse said...

are you trying to see if andrew's reading your blog by mentioning him? hahaha

Dana said...

Dallin,
I'm so glad you are feeling better. High school does get packed, but it is worth it to do your best. You're wonderful!
Mom