Sunday, December 20, 2009

A lot has happened since my last post. Basketball season has started, my grades are going up, and a lot of other things. I am not very happy with my coach right now because he is not playing me as much as I expected. I have played some good minutes in some games, but not in every game. Now he is angry because we are losing to teams that he thinks are not better than us. He asked us a question wondering if we are there to win or to have fun and play basketball. I am really there just because I love basketball. My grades are up, almost to 3 a's and 3 b's. I could bring that up, but i am kind of scared that my anchor will bring those down. Any tips?

2 comments:

alyse said...

thank you for posting! post more often! you are awesome.

Bethany said...

I agree with Alyse...you are wonderful. Thanks for doing the blog.
Love, Mom