Sunday, January 24, 2010


This week could have been described as good, exciting, weird, or crazy. The week began with a day off on Monday and all I did was homework and went to basketball practice. Then on Tuesday, something amazing happened to me. I had a burden like no other lifted off my shoulders...er...maybe my teeth. My braces were finally taken off. I finally can look in the mirror without seeing the large magnetic field beneath my lips. I get my retainers tomorrow, but that does not cancel out my happiness that I got a barbed wire continually catching my lips detached forever. Then on Wednesday for young mens we combined with the Priests and learned a few jujitsu moves. That was a lot of fun. Our team is 3-2 in league. I haven't played in a game in league, and I don't know why. Whatever. I really don't like him, and in the most latest game against our rival, Woodbrige, we lost on a last second tip shot by their team. I don't really care since I did not play. As a family we went with the Alpine Myres and saw BYU beat SDSU in front of a hostile crowd due to a monster game by Jimmer Fredette.

4 comments:

Denice said...

Handsome boy! Those are some slick teeth man!

alyse said...

NICE. the braceless face looks great! thanks for posting a picture!

Alec Myres said...

You are so beautiful!
Errr... handsome.

barret said...

dallin - i got my dental bling off the END of my freshman year at BYU.... ask alyse they were great.

but like you, i don't miss them.

lookin' good boy.