Sunday, May 2, 2010

Heyyyy! So, I will start with volleyball. We are 3 and 5, which is okay, but we can do a lot better. I lost my starting spot, so I am not playing very much. It's okay though, since I got to play for the first half of the season. It is a lot of fun and I am giving up school basketball for club volleyball, or at least most likely. Also, I really don't like online shopping anymore. Stupid Target hasn't given me my iPod that I ordered even though I ordered it over 2 weeks ago. Here are 5 reasons why you cannot trust online shopping:
  1. They have things cheaper, but they will just charge more with shipping and handling
  2. They must be up to some diabolical plan, since they made me pay more than I would have with just going to Target.
  3. They say "you can be a guest" on the website, but when I want to "track the package" they don't let me see the package ID
  4. It takes a long time
  5. I just am really mad at them, and I could only think of 4
Also, Momotombo's mark that it left on me in Nicaragua has almost gone away completely.
3 more to my bucket list:
  • Meet a big time celebrity
  • Go to Europe
  • Eat Escargo

1 comment:

alyse said...

ew, why do you want to eat escargot? that is nasty. and i bet french people don't ACTUALLY eat snails... only american tourists.