Sunday, September 12, 2010

Yeah so it is Sunday and this is usually the day that I write on my blog. Since the last time I wrote on my blog, we as a family without Alyse and Tommy went to the Lonely Island of San Francisco. ( Is it an Island?) I had never been so it was pretty fun. We went to a cold Giants Game where the home team lost. We also went to Alcatraz, the jail that was up for a short amount of time but it might be the most famous. I Found some more things to add to my bucket list
  • Go to Africa
  • Visit Antarctica
  • Go hunting
  • go golfing on Pebble beach (the US open)
School started a week earlier than last year, and we had a 3 day weekend. (lame, I know) But on Monday my friends spencer and cole and dad and I went golfing. (Not cole murphy, cole murray) BYU got rocked yesterday, and The browns lost, so no good sports analysis. too bad. I got an ipod touch and its pretty cool

2 comments:

alyse said...

the ipod touch is treating you well then?

Dallin Murphy said...

yes yes it is