Sunday, September 19, 2010

Well, BYU is off to a slow start... 1-2.
I am really excited for summer! I cannot wait! I don't really like my teachers but I still have to find a way to tear it up with the grades. Also, I changed seminary teachers from the awesome Bro. Moreland aka. Big Papa to the unknown Brother Welch. Its hard, but things will turn out all right.
I have realized something. I really, really, really want to go to Somoa/Tonga on my mission. Maybe Iceland. But it would be soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool. I can't wait no matter what mission I go to. In sacrament meeting was talking about my expiriences and said that "I guess it will be fun". People laughed and I felt like a fool.
In teachers quorum, we had 15-16 people in out little room. It was all right, but people talked a lot.
I love club volleyball. It is so much fun and I am the starting setter on the 16s 1's Team, which means I will be playing when I need to. I hope I do good and I get ready because I am expected to play varsity.
Here is a good scripture. Ether 15:34 "Now the last words written by Ether were these: Whether the Lord will be that I be translated, or that I suffer the will of the Lord in the flesh, it matterith not, if it so be that I am saved in the Kingdom of God. Amen." I was in the hotel room in San Francisco when I read that and it hit me pretty hard. Nothing like that I started bawling, but it made me think. How can we become this way that it doesn't matter what we go through, but the only thing that matters is that we go and live with our Heavenly Father. Muy Bueno.
New Bucket List Entries:
  • Do a triathalon
  • Read through the Bible
  • Go to Somoa and Tonga and Iceland if not called on a mission there

1 comment:

alyse said...

dallin, you are so great! seriously. and that definitely IS a great scripture.