Sunday, November 7, 2010

HEY! i haven't written for a while, but why would I post if only Alyse reads it? It's like why would you sing if no one wanted to listen? Why take a test when no one will grade it? Something to think about. Well since my last post, i finished drivers ed, I'm doing club volleyball, and we had a seminary party. Charlie bollard got a new xBox connection game thing that you don't need controllers, and it just sees your body move and you are the controller. We had a party before the stake dance, and it was pretty fun.Reminds me of a good quote. "I am the Captain of my fate, i am the master of my soul". Drivers ed was easy, but now I need to pass the test now. I can't believe i am so close to driving. Its been a long dream of mine that is now coming true. I am also excited to get my brother, Austin's, 1996 Beige Manual Transmission Ford Ranger. 0 to 60 in about 30 seconds. Watch out! Grant got called on his mission to the Santiago Chile Mission! I am so Excited for him, he is gonna have so much fun out there. I want to go to Iceland or the Pacific Islands, but anything would be the best experience of my life. I am also excited for volleyball season, but i wish it would come way faster. I am not doing to good, and I am not getting enough repetitions to become the player I want to be. I saw another good thing the other day. It said "when life throws you a curveball, don't duck, because you might miss something". Well, thats all I have today.

2 comments:

alyse said...

1. dallin, writing on your blog is far more important than just having people read it. since i doubt you're writing in a journal. you'll look back and laugh at your blog someday and it will be WORTH IT.
2. i'm just the only one who comments on it. just because nobody else comments on it doesn't mean nobody else reads you RELIGIOUSLY.
3. i really really really like reading your blog posts.

Anonymous said...

you posted today. I read. the whole shumway fam--ok, just a part--read this post. NBD. (no bid deal.)