Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hey! I haven't written in a while. Sorry to keep you waiting for another classic quote. Life is pretty good. Math is hard, and I don't know if I will be able to get an A in that class this semester. I really want to go driving today, but mom says it's "pouring rain" or something like that. I just think that it will make me a better driver, and its not that hard to do, right? I drove in rain with Alyse, in Plymouth, North Carolina, so I don't get why I cannot do that now. I did get my permit, so I am just a step from getting my license. Then, the world is mine. I went through this whole fiasco with the coach of the club team I am on. It is pretty weird, because he moved me to different teams, then just put me back on the same team I was on the whole time. I don't have much to say anymore, so I will leave you at that. Later!

No comments: