Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dallin Shoji Part I



Well, 2010 is done. Too bad, but I am thankful. This year better be good, because I have been waiting for a good year for a long time. I'll start with Christmas. I gave to Austin this year, and all he wanted was one thing. For me to sign a contract, that said that I would do whatever it takes to do well in volleyball. He expects me to be quite the setter. He expects me to be this guy on the left. This guy is the best setter in nation. Austin wants to be this guy on the right. He is the greatest outside hitter in the nation. He has high expectations for the team this year, as do I. Corona Del Mar, the best team in the county, is in our league. I EXPECT to beat them this year. I have absolutely no idea why, but I am not nervous right now to play them. Sure, a 6'7" outside hitter hitting at your face is scary, but I'll survive.

1 comment:

Tommy Leininger said...

And I expect you guys to win state. OR ELSE...

Also, I like the new look of your blog.