Sunday, March 14, 2010

Today is my blogging day. Otherwise known as Sunday. Seeing that Alyse is always making "Lists of things to do before she dies", or "Bucket Lists". Here is mine:
  • Go to BYU as a student
  • Start Volleyball setter at Northwood
  • go to a killers concert.
and that's how far I've gotten. Too bad.

Well, I got a mark on my face that looks like I got in a fight, so people said things like "Did you get punched?" or even "Do we need to report bishop Murphy for this?" (That last one was a joke, so no one get scared). I had a game on Tuesday against Aliso Niguel and we destroyed them pretty good. It was a lot of fun. THursday we had one of our worst games as a team. We got beat by Irvine 25-23 and 25-21. It looks close but we should have killed them. The were bad. Selection Sunday is today. BYU better get an easy team so they can actually get past the first round this year.

1 comment:

alyse said...

dallin you can totally do better than that! only 3 things? think a little bit harder. haha