Sunday, March 21, 2010

You know what is a crazy song? Oh Fortuna. I listen to it and it gives me the chills. The reason I am thinking about it is my friend, Brent Wong, and I are making a commercial for Things Fall Apart, pretending that it was going to be made into a movie. We have about 12 days, and we are doing well. I have three minutes to write as much as I can. We had a volleyball game on Thursday and we destroyed University High School, even though they were up 8-1 in the first game. In the second game the closest they got was 5-1. I got a really dirty serve that was really bad. It dropped about 2 feet off the net on their side. It was crazy. I love volleyball. Alyse is mad since I only got 3 things on my bucket list. Here are 3 more:
  • Get a drum set
  • Eat a real philly cheese steak
  • Have 2 4x4's at In-n-out in one sitting.
There you go Alyse. Only 3 more weeks until Nicaragua.

2 comments:

alyse said...

i'm jealous you guys are going to nica without us. we weren't even invited.

also, good job on the bucket list. keep adding.

also, tommy and i are coming out for your and austin's last volleyball games on may 6th. really far away, but not really, and we are SUPER EXCITED to see your vball skillz!

Tommy Leininger said...

you forgot a few things on your list:

1. Be able to run a 10K faster than Alyse (good luck).

2. Be able to out-bench Tommy (okay, that is totally achievable).

3. Beat your dad at ping-pong (impossible).

4. Beat Cole at the staring game (impossibly impossible).