Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hey. Today is my blog day. I have had quite a few things happen to me in the last two weeks, so I should tell you about it. Last Saturday was Cole's party, and it was a load of fun. It was an Olympic Party, and kids got medals made from string and chocolate coins. It was a lot of fun to see the creative activities be played by the little kids. Alec, Tyler, Barrett, and their friends all came and spent the night that saturday along with Charlie Bollard (his parents were gone) and the alpine myres. IT was a lot of fun, and charlie brought over his xbox 360. I had my first volleyball games. We had 2 scrimmages against University and La quinta. We beat them both handily. Also, we played san juan hills as our first game and we won. I am trying to get used to the whole JV thing, but it is hard. As the only setter, I cannot get hurt or have a bad game or else we will be in trouble.

3 comments:

barret said...

it was fun to come - you should come visit us at the 645 house.... soon.

also thank you for helping me figure out which way was North so that I could sleep.

alyse said...

dallin, you are so awesome! i can't believe that you are pretty much the best setter on the jv team without ever having played before. you are great.

Dallin Murphy said...

Barrett, Glad I could help.

Alyse, there are no other setters and I am not even the best at setting.